The 3 Best Kyocera Printers Under 2000 – Buying Guide & The Best Deals
In this blog post, we’ll share three of the best Kyocera printers under 2000.
Keeping in all mind all of your needs is our top priority, so we’ve created a guide to the best printers on the market. If you’re looking for an all-in-one printer that can handle your printing,
Here we come up with some of the best kyocera printers. So without wasting any time let’s get started.
1. Kyocera ECOSYS M2635dw, All-in-one Printer
The Kyocera ECOSYS M2635dw is a great all-in-one printer for small businesses and home offices. It prints, copies, scans, and faxes with ease, and has a duplex printing function to save paper.
The 5 line LCD control panel makes it easy to navigate the printer’s menu, and the wireless and Wi-Fi Direct connection options make it easy to print from your mobile devices.
The printer also has a USB port for easy connectivity to your computer, and a 512MB memory for storing documents and images.
The Kyocera ECOSYS M2635dw is a great choice for small businesses and home offices that need an all-in-one printer that can handle all their needs.
- Easy to use control panel
- Wireless and Wi-Fi Direct printing
- USB port for easy connectivity
- No automatic document feeder (ADF) for scanning or copying multiple pages at once
- No built-in memory card reader for printing directly from a memory card
- No color LCD display for previewing documents and images before printing
2. Kyocera 1102NR2US0 ECOSYS P6130cdn Color Laser Printer
The Kyocera 1102NR2US0 ECOSYS P6130cdn Color Laser Printer is one of the best Kyocera printers on the market. It offers up to 30 pages per minute in colour and b/w, as well as up to 9600 dpi printing quality with multibit technology.
The high performance print controller with 1 GHz CPU ensures that your prints are of the highest quality, and the 100-sheet multi-purpose tray and 500-sheet universal cassette make it easy to keep your printer stocked.
With up to 3 paper trays for flexible media support and high capacity, the Kyocera 1102NR2US0 ECOSYS P6130cdn Color Laser Printer is the perfect choice for your printing needs.
- Up to 30 pages per minute in color and black and white
- Up to 9600 dpi printing quality with multibit technology
- High performance print controller with 1 GHz CPU
- 100-sheet multi-purpose tray and 500-sheet universal cassette can be limiting for some users
- Up to 3 paper trays means more refills are needed
- Prints may not be as high quality as some other laser printers on the market
3. Kyocera ECOSYS P2235dw Monochrome Network Laser Printer
The Kyocera ECOSYS P2235dw is a compact and fast monochrome laser printer designed for small to medium sized businesses.
With a printing speed of up to 37 pages per minute, it can easily handle even the most strenuous print jobs.
The LED display makes it easy to keep track of your printing progress, and the up to fine 1200 dpi print resolution ensures that your documents look sharp and professional.
The standard wireless and Wi-Fi Direct capability allows you to connect your printer to your network without any hassle, and the KYOCERA Mobile Print, Google Cloud Print and Mopria compatible apps make it easy to print from your mobile devices.
With a maximum monthly duty cycle of 50,000 pages, this printer is built to handle even the most demanding printing needs.
- Fast printing speed of up to 37 pages per minute
- LED display for easy monitoring of print progress
- Up to fine 1200 dpi print resolution for sharp and professional looking documents
- No color printing capabilities
- Monthly duty cycle may not be enough for very high volume users
- Wi-Fi Direct printing can be difficult to set up for some users