Liver damage is one of the leading causes of drug attrition, and so it is essential to identify compounds that may cause liver toxicity as early as possible in the drug development process.
Learn more about high-content 3D assays and image analysis that show promise as a sensitive and reproducible screening tool for assessing hepatotoxicity:
- Phenotypic Characterization of Toxic Compound Effects on Liver Spheroids Derived from iPSC Using Confocal Imaging and Three-Dimensional Image Analysis
- Phenotypic Assessment of Toxicity Using a Human Hepatocyte Co-Culture Model
- High-content 3D toxicity assay using iPSC-derived hepatocyte spheroids
- Phenotypic Characterization of Compound Effects on iPSC-derived Cardiac and Liver Spheroids Using Fast Kinetic Fluorescence and 3D Image Analysis
- High-Content Assay Multiplexing for Toxicity Screening in Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes and Hepatocytes